About the Department
As a part of Affirmative Action towards the weaker sections of the society, BARTI has undertaken several programs for enhancing livelihood opportunities.These programs are listed below as a part of Other Endeavours
Objectives of Evaluation study
1. To Find out the main purpose of Scheme is fulfilled or not
2. To find out the beneficiaries are in the target group.
3. To find out the given financial assistance is enough
4. To find out the expected result of scheme
5. To map obstacles in implementation of the scheme & suggestions thereon.
Methodology of Evaluation Study
1. Collection of Primary data from district level offices about schemes.
2. Selection of beneficiary with the help of primary data using sampling methods.
3. Preparation of Questionnaire as per objects of evaluation.
4. Conduct Pilot survey for testing information in the Questionnaire.
5. After amendment in the Questionnaire final Questionnaire is prepared.
6. The information of the beneficiary is collected during field visit.
7. Scrutiny of data &data entry of information filled in the Questionnaire.
8. Tabulation & Analysis of scrutinized data.
9. Draft report of the evaluation survey is prepared on Analysis & Tabulation.
10. Draft Report is submitted for the approval of Director General of BARTI and final report then Submitted to Government of Maharashtra.
So far Evaluation cell of BARTI has completed following reports.
Project -1 List of Reports based on the information collected through questionnaire from people present in different Events organized by BARTI
1) Lokshahir Annabhau Sathe Sahitya Sammelan at Nagpur - August, 2012.
2) Social, Economical & Educational Status of Backward class people at Mahad Chavdar Tale programme - 25 December, 2012.
3) Report based on the information collected from the people at Dadar Chaityabhumi
- 6 December, 2012.
4) Report on Paradhi Community - 25 November, 2012.
5) Report based on the information collected from the people at Dikshabhumi Nagpur
- 6 December, 2012
Project -2 List of Evaluation completed Schemes
1. Ramai Awas Yojana (The report submitted to the Government on 31/12/2015)
2. Scheme for Financial Assistance to the Industrial Co-operative Societies of Scheduled Castes
(The report submitted to the Government on 9/04/2016)
Evaluation Study Through the Reputed Private Institutions (Karve Social Institute, Pune)
1. Savitribai Phule Scholarship Scheme (The report submitted to the Government on 31 Jan, 2016)
2. Scholarship Scheme for 50 students from Scheduled Caste for education in Foreign Countries.
(The report submitted to the Government on 31 Jan, 2016)
3. Rajashri Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Scheme for the students of Scheduled
Caste in the State of Maharashtra, for taking higher education in the Educational Institutions
within India. (The report submitted to the Government on 31 Jan, 2016)
Project -3 Evaluation studies in progress
1. Karmveer Dadasaheb Gaikwad Empowerment and Self Respect Scheme:-
Final Report of Karmveer Dadasaheb Gaikwad Empowerment and Self Respect Scheme is completed & it is approved by Director General of BARTI.
2. Grant-in-aid to the Hostels being run by Self Service Institutions for Backward Class students:-
Field work of 262 Hostels in 17 districts is completed. Report writing is in process.
Project - 4 Schemes Recommended by the Commissioner of Social welfare
1. Supply Mini tractor & its accessories to Self Help Groups of Scheduled Castes and Navbaudha.
2. Providing tin stalls to Gatai Kamgar
3. Motor Vehicle driving training scheme
4. Intercast Marriage Scheme
The Maharashtra State Examination Council board has conducting the scholarship examination for Pre upper Primary scholarship for class 5Th and Pre secondary scholarship for class 8th Along The National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) for class 10th has conducting from Delhi NCERT Board.
The students belonging to Scheduled Castes who are sitting for this scholarship examination but the scholarship has not been allotted to those students who have the marks under the cut off list sitting in the scholarship examination. So Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute (BARTI) Pune, Scholarship Department is giving the award for encouraging to those students who were sitting for scholarship Exam in Maharashtra for One Year.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute
(Barti), Pune is distributing following Scholarships
The method adopted for scholarship:
· The list of these students is to be received by the Maharashtra State ExaminationCouncil, Pune.
· In association with the concerned students and parents, the bank details of those students are received by the concerned headmaster and accordingly, the scholarships are given by the RTGS to the concerned students.
The method adopted for scholarship: -
· The list of these students is to be received by the Maharashtra State Examination Council, Pune.
· In association with the concerned students and parents, the bank details of those students are received by the concerned headmaster and accordingly, the scholarships are given by the RTGS to the concerned
National & International coaching for various Level sports and competition of Schedule Caste Candidate have been given financial assistant like expenditure for traveling fare, coaching fee/lodging, boarding, sports uniforms & Escort / fee etc.
The Committee of BARTI, has been selected Schedule Caste Category sports man.
Ku. Sanskruti Sanghadas Wankhede, 8 years old is a resident of New Bhim nagar, Akola from the state of Maharashtra who belongs to Schedule Caste category. She has participated in the national and international chess competitions from the age of 6 years and won various 9 prizes which includes Gold and silver medals.
Ku. Sanskruti Sanghadas Wankhede has been conferred the National title of WCM (Woman Candidate Master) at the age of merely 7 years. Hence as per the resolution passed unanimously in the Board of Governor’s meeting which was held on date 5th July, 2014 vide subject no. 17, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research And Training Institute, (BARTI), Pune has decided to inccur all the cost for participating at various national and international chess competitions due to her immerging bright image in chess world and also to encourage her.
In accordance to this BARTI, Pune has given all the monetary assistance for coaching, lodging and boarding and also to participate at national and international level chess competitions to Ku. Sanskruti Wankhede along with her parents Shri. Sanghdas Wankhede and Smt. Bharti Wankhede.
Shailesh Madhukar Nerlikar is a resident Kolhapur. He has participated in the DATO ARTHUR TAN CHESS CENTER MALAYSIA. Finance Assistance given for international Chess game.
Harshal Chandrmani Bharne. Is a resident Nanded. He has participated in the Tennis Val Academy, Spain. Finance Assistance given for international Tennis Val.
Sakshi Sanjay Fulzele is a resident Parvati nagar, Nagpur. BARTI, Pune Has paid Karate Coaching Fess. Finance Assistance given for international Karate Game.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute Library established in 1978 as a Public library under the GR no. UTC- 1078 A / D- 25. The Institute library has a rich collection of around 10000 books, which includes Social Justice based on Dalita Sahitya, Political Science, Economics, Literature, Law and Justice, reference books, journals and Government Documents: Rules, Annual Reports, Manuals, Handbooks and Various Committee Reports etc.
Competitive exams like M. P. S. C./ U. P. S. C., Banking Exams, Railway Recruitment and all other Government Exams. the library subscribes popular magazines and daily newspapers. The Institute library also has a membership of certain other libraries in the city and government officers/ BART staff can avail of the facilities of these other libraries. Library is fully computerized from year 2016 with its OPAC accessible http://eg4.nic.in/ATI/OPAC/Default.aspx
Paid Guest Membership:
Guest Faculty/Government officer/Retired officers/Researchers/Ex-BARTI faculty & Staff/Ex-deputation faculty, Student etc. also can, with prior written permission from the OIC, Library become members.
Monday to Friday, Saturday (1st, 3rd, 5th) 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
(Holidays on 2nd & 4th Saturday, Sundays & Public Holidays)
Following are the different programs under the department: