About the Department
The research department of BARTI was established in the year 2013.The department is known as key resource department working on issues of Social justice and equality that requires in-depth research, analysis and evaluation. BARTI envisages to encourage research in all areas connected to Social Justice and Equity such as Removal of Caste Bias, development of Scientific Temperament, Ethics and Moral Values, Fraternity and brotherhood, National Integration, Communal Harmony, Peace and Tolerance, Justice for women, Removal of Disparity, etc. Efforts related to these research focus areas will result in findings that will have national relevance and in providing crucial inputs for policy makers.
RESEARCH PROJECTS COMPLITED
- Survey of facilities available in settlements with more than 50% Scheduled Caste population in Maharashtra
- The study of Dalit Development Condition in Maharashtra: Progress, Status and Way Forward.
- Eminent Economist: - Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Economic Thoughts to the Agrarian Distress and Farmer Suicide in Maharashtra
- Short report on the basis of secondary data – Vadar, Joshi, Chapparband, RajputBhamta, AmbiNawadiand Banjara community
- The study of Pardhi Community within Pune district.
RESEARCH REPORTS SUBMITTED TO STATE GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASHTRA
- Removal of Area Restriction in respect of Kaikadi Community in Maharashtra and enlist them in the list of Scheduled Castes.
- The study of Socio - Economical and educational Status of Mang Garudi community in Pune District.
- The study of Socio - Economical and educational survey of Madiga Caste community within Maharashtra State
- Analytical study of real situation of Manual Scavengersunder Pune Municipal corporation.
- Analysis of statistical Report showing backwardness of Scheduled Castes as compared to other Castes
- The study of policies regarding Reservation in Promotions.
- Idate Report- Regarding VimuktJati and Nomadic Tribes (1996)
- Report of the Present status of Kolhati community (1998)
- A Study of the social status of the Dhobi community in the state of Maharashtra regarding untouchability (1996)
- The study of current status of Hindu Khatik Caste community within Maharashtra.
- Comprehensive study of 59 Scheduled Castes in Maharashtra
- The study of Burud and Medar community.
- The Study of current status of Beda-BudgaJangamCommunity
- Socio- economic and educational study of Gosavi community
- The Study of the backwardness of the Bengali Namoshudra community and their inclusion in the Scheduled Castes in Maharashtra
- Socio- economic and educational study of Mehatar - Valmiki Caste.
- Babasaheb Ambedkar TheGreatEconomist - 3 projects
- Research Integration Project –1