About the Department
1. To convey the basic principles of justice, freedom, integration and equality mentioned in the state constitution to the last element of the society.
2. To propagate and disseminate various schemes of the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance of the Government of Maharashtra and to get beneficiaries.
3. To create awareness about Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989.
4. To disseminate information about various activities / schemes of Barti to the public.
5. To uplift the social, educational and economic status of the people belonging to the deprived and weaker sections of the society.
6. To collect information for research and evaluation work of social, educational and economic status of various castes of Scheduled Castes.
7. Trying to eradicate racial malice.
8. To create social harmony and brotherhood.
9. To spread the teachings of equality from the great social reformers, emperors, kings and maharajas as well as saints and Tathagata Buddha's to enlighten last element of the society
10. To act as a link between the Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare and the beneficiaries.
11. To make efforts for continuous and sustainable development through Samata Sevak and Yuva Kendra.
12. To carry out awareness programs on the subject of eradicating superstition and raising scientific awareness.
13. To study the social equality principle prevalent in various fields and try to make the social equality principle more effective in the society.
14. To Publish news, newsletters, plans of all Barti events through social media and other online platforms.
Click here to Login