Publication Department of BARTI is trying to spread thoughts of Great Social Reformers like Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, Mahatma Jotirao Phule, Savitribai Phule, Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj, Annabhau Sathe etc on Social Justice, Equity, removal of caste bias, brotherhood, removal of superstition, woman empowerment etc. through distribution of Books written on these subjects by well-known authors or by Social Reformers themselves. Publication Department of BARTI distributes the books to various types of Beneficiaries in all over Maharashtra for e.g. Schools, Colleges, Libraries, Gram Panchayat, Participants of various training programmes, workshops conducted by BARTI, students, private organizations, Common people etc.
Publication & Publicity Department
Publication of Books:-
List of Books published by BARTI is as follows:
- Mahadcha Muktisangram, written by Prof. Zumberlal Kamble
- Dhammapad, written by Bhadant Anand Kousalyayan and Translated by Narendra Bokhare
Some Books are in the process of Translation from Marathi into English and publishment through BARTI. For e.g.
- English translation of Bhakti and Dhamma written by Dr. Ravsaheb Kasbe
- Samadhi Marg written by Dharmanand Kosambi
- Sarvottam Bhoomiputra written A. H. Salunkhe
- Ashoka written by Charles Allen.
- Translation of Pali Tripitak into Marathi:-BARTI have taken precious project of translation of Pali Tripitak into Marathi from the year 2016-17. 25000 pages will be translated into Marathi under this project within coming 5 years.
- Celebration of Jayanti and Smrutidin of great Social Reformers as well as other major events related to Great Social Reformers by arranging awareness programmes in all over Maharashtra:- This Department arranges cultural activities like State level competitions, Street plays, dramas to aware people about the work done by great socialreformers in the area of Social Justice and Equity. For e.g. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj] Mahatma Jotirao Phule, Savitribai Phule, Annabhau Sathe etc.
- Publicity of schemes of BARTI and Objectives of the the Institute:- Publicity Department of BARTI works for giving publicity to the work done by various departments of BARTI in the area of Research, Training, empowerment of weaker sections in the SC Communities through providing educational support and livelihood opportunities etc. It also works to spread Objectives of BARTI as well as thoughts of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar regarding Social Justice & Equity. BARTI uses all kind of print, electronic and social Media for the Publicity work for e.g. Daily Newspapers, leaflets, pamplets, posters, banners, T. V. Channels, Radio Channels, Facebook page and Website of BARTI etc.